Reaching people with the love of God
Restoring people to the wholeness of Christ’s image
Equipping people to minister effectively
Releasing people into their destiny in the kingdom of God
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His bodily future return.
4. We believe the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and that God gives salvation as a gift of His grace.
5. We believe that all mankind is born separated from God and must personally place faith in Jesus Christ for salvation.
6. We believe the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the body, soul and spirit in answer to believing prayer.
7. We believe the baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it. Every believer can be empowered by the Holy Spirit to exercise the gifts of the spirit and continue the ministry of Jesus on the earth.
8. We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
9. We believe there is a real devil and demons, that Jesus Christ defeated them through the cross, and that believers are called to enforce that victory.
10. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.